Assistant Self Storage Manager
Part Time Assistant Manager Multiple Locations -Hourly plus Bonus Program
Are you an outgoing sales and customer service oriented person who wants to really participate in the growth of a company? Do you work well independently and seek a career with great hours working with the public in a clean friendly environment?
Our company is seeking a self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual with great customer service, phone, organizational and sales skills. You will assist customers by phone and in-person by helping them understand their storage needs, renting units to new customers, processing payments from current tenants, answering questions and solving problems.
Your responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
• Property and facility upkeep including grounds keeping and housekeeping
• Complete the rental agreements, receipts, insurance addendum and any other documents required for the transaction and/or reporting.
• Collection of all rent, fees and other monies owed to the business.
• Maintain tenant files utilizing computer system as provided; Prepare and mail weekly, monthly and other requested reports.
• Send required tenant legal notices.
• Make courtesy and collection calls, collect past-due rent, and document these calls in the tenant files.
• Process and initiate collection services and process delinquent accounts in accordance with policy and federal and state law.
• Keep empty storage spaces clean and ready to rent.
• Participate in the promotion and accurate tracking of marketing programs and outside tracking services i.e.,telephone support centers as prescribed by Employer.
Previous experience in customer service or retail sales required.
Proficient telephone skills are critical.
Candidate must be able to work weekends.
Apartment, hotel or storage experience helpful but not necessary.
Strong computer skills a plus.
Pre-employment background check will be conducted.
Must have a valid Driver License.
To be considered please submit a cover letter explaining your idea of the perfect job!