Part Time Aquistions Analyst (Entry Level)
Part-Time Acquisitions Intern
RHW Capital (Store Here Self Storage) is offering current university students a paid internship with flexible workhours. Interns will work with the company’s Principals and Director of Acquisitions at our corporate offices in Orange, CA to underwrite, purchase, and improve self-storage facilities across the nation.
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Market Research and Data Analytics
- Underwriting Self-Storage Investment and Development Opportunities
- Due Diligence Investigation and Transaction Coordination
- Managing Capital Improvement Projects. (i.e., remodeling a facility’s office)
Interns must be available to work in-office, min. 12 hours per week. The opportunity pays $15 per hour. We are a small and casual office, providing interns an excellent environment to learn real-world fundamentals of commercial real estate investing.
Intern Qualifications/ Skills
- Competence with Microsoft Excel (experience/coursework utilizing Excel preferred)
- Verbal Communication & Professionalism
- Interest in Commercial Real Estate
- Preference of 3rd or 4th year of university