Full Time Site Manager - Self Storage
Full Time Manager - Hourly Rate plus Bonus Program
Are you an outgoing sales and customer service oriented personwho wants to really participate in the growth of a company? Do you work wellindependently and seek a career with great hours working with the public in aclean friendly environment?
Our company is seeking a self-motivated, entrepreneurialindividual with great customer service, phone, organizational and sales skills.You will assist customers by phone and in-person by helping them understandtheir storage needs, renting units to new customers, processing payments fromcurrent tenants, answering questions and solving problems.
Must be able to work weekends.
Your responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
• Property and facility upkeep including grounds keeping andhousekeeping
• Complete the rental agreements, receipts, insurance addendumand any other documents required for the transaction and/or reporting.
• Collection of all rent, fees and other monies owed to thebusiness.
• Maintain tenant files utilizing computer system as provided;Prepare and mail weekly, monthly and other requested reports.
• Send required tenant legal notices.
• Make courtesy and collection calls, collect past-due rent, anddocument these calls in the tenant files.
• Process and initiate collection services and processdelinquent accounts in accordance with policy and federal and state law.
• Keep empty storage spaces clean and ready to rent.
• Participate in the promotion and accurate tracking ofmarketing programs and outside tracking services i.e.,telephone support centersas prescribed by Employer.
Previous experience in customer service or retail salesrequired.
Proficient telephone skills are critical.
Candidate must be able to work weekends.
Apartment, hotel or storage experience helpful but not necessary.
Strong computer skills a plus.
Pre-employment background check will be conducted.
Must have a valid Driver License.
We offer several great Benefits
To be considered please submit a cover letter explaining youridea of the perfect job